By using the Foxize Cloud website (“Service”), you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
The Terms of Service, together with the Order Request, accessed and selected, by visiting the learning management solution service accessible on the Internet, under the name of Foxize Cloud, constitute the Agreement between Foxie (“We”, “Provider” or “Foxize Cloud”) and “You” (“the Customer”) ordering “Services”. Foxize refers to the entity Foxize School, which is part of this Agreement, being Foxize School, SL, a Spanish company with a registered office at Av. Diagonal, 84 3º 1ª Esc. B, Barcelona, Spain. “Services” refers to the learning management solution service accessible through the Internet hosted by the Provider, under the name of Foxize Cloud, made available to them as a subscription term under the agreement through a website address provided to You (“Portal”). An Authorized User refers to any employee, contractor, agent or any other person authorized by the Client to access and use the Services, through subscriptions purchased by the Client, for the purposes specified in this document. You are responsible for the Authorized Users’ compliance with this Agreement.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Foxize Cloud prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Foxize Cloud cannot be held responsible for Content posted on the Service and you may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- In order to use the Services, the Client must obtain a valid Foxize Cloud account, which can be obtained by registering on the website www.foxizecloud.com and filling the registration form and providing all the required information, including a valid email address (“Registration data”). The Client can choose an account name for this web space (for example, myname.foxizecloud.com) that is not already in use by another user.
- The login can only be used by one person; Single sign-on shared by multiple users is not allowed. You can create breakout sessions for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Foxize Cloud cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage for failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs on your account (including when Content is posted by other people who have accounts on your account).
- A person or legal entity cannot maintain more than one free account
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, while using the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, intellectual property laws).
- Foxize Cloud is not obligated to verify the data provided by the Client. However, if Foxize Cloud FINDS or simply suspects that the above information is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, it may suspend or terminate your account and reject any current or future use of the Service (or part of them).
Terms of payment, refunds, plan upgrade and downgrade
- A valid credit card is required to pay the bills. A credit card number is not required on free accounts.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis or annually if applicable and is non-refundable. There will be no refund or credits for partial months of service, plan upgrade / downgrade refunds, or refunds for unused months with an open account. To treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- The request for payment by bank transfer requires the issuance of an order for a Foxize Cloud charge to the Client and the acceptance by the Client of the same order form. Payment terms are the total annual cost at the time or order
- Any rate includes all taxes, fees or duties imposed by the tax authorities, so you will be responsible for the payment of such taxes, fees or duties.
- For any upgrade to a higher plan, the new rate will be automatically charged to the credit card provided on your next billing cycle.
- For any upgrade to a lower plan, the new rate will not be charged until the next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service plan may result in the loss of Content, features, or capacity on your Account. Foxize Cloud is not responsible for such loss.
- In case of non-payment or return of the receipt, you will be notified of the non-payment and if there is no response within the next 7 days, you will automatically lose the ability to access the Service. The data will be permanently deleted after 6 months from the date of non-payment.
Cancellation and suspension
- Clients can deactivate the automatic renewal of the contract and the related payment plan active on their platform at any time
- If you cancel the Service before the end of the month you are currently paying for, your cancellation will take effect at the end of the month you are currently paying for and you will not be charged again.
- In the case of a credit card payment contract, the deactivation will be effective with the expiration of the validity period of the contract, period during which the Client will have the right of access to Foxize Cloud.
- Bank transfer or other, the cancellation must be received by Foxize Cloud with a notice of no less than 60 days from the expiration of the contract. Otherwise, it will be automatically renewed for the following year.
- Mismanagement of the automatic renewal option by the Client excludes the right to reimbursement of charges made by Foxize Cloud.
- Foxize Cloud, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the Service at any time and without prior notice in the event of (a) fraudulent, criminal, malicious conduct, gross negligence, or any malicious conduct, violation of any law or regulation, in relation to the fulfillment of your obligations under this document and / or (b) demonstrated use that negatively affects the performance of the Service and / or (c) breach of these Terms of the Service and Conditions. Such cancellation of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or access to your Account, as well as the loss and resignation of all the content of your Account, or in any other similar action deemed appropriate.
Modifications to the service and pricing
- Prices for all Services, including, but not limited to, monthly subscription plan fees for the Service, are subject to change with 30 days notice from us. Such notification can be provided at any time by posting the changes on the Service itself.
- Foxize Cloud is not responsible to you or to a third party for any modification, price change, suspension or interruption of the Service.
Content and personal data
- You are the owner of all content (including Personal Data) entered by You and by Authorized Users for the purpose of using the Services ("Content") and You are solely responsible for the legality, reliability, integrity, accuracy and quality of Content. Foxize Cloud may suspend or terminate your use of the Services and this Agreement immediately upon receipt of any notification alleging that You and / or the Authorized User have used the Services for any purpose that violates local, state, federal or other laws. nations, including but not limited to posting information that may violate the rights of third parties, that may defame a third party, that may be obscene or pornographic, that may harass or attack others, that may violate criminal or piracy regulations, etc. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Our performance of this Agreement requires that We process, transmit and store Personal Data
- You hereby also acknowledge and agree that We process data related to your employees or representatives that We collect and use, as well as connection data created through the use and operation of the Services, for the purpose of administering or managing Our provision services, or Your account, for commercial purposes, following the technical and organizational security measures listed here. Such Data may include Personal Data and information on the contractual commitments between Us and You, whether collected at the time of initial registration or subsequently in relation to the delivery, management or administration of the Services, including billing and collection of payments. You hereby acknowledge and agree that We also process Personal Data that We collect when you submit a request for help services or other troubleshooting, including information about the Service, its portal, and other details related to the support incident, such as information from authentication, information on the condition of the Services, and bug tracking files. We process such Personal Data to respond to the request and resolve the reported issue eventually.
- We will process the aforementioned Personal Data for Our own business purposes for as long as is necessary in relation to the purposes indicated above, that is, during the term of the Agreement and until the collection of payments, unless the processing is necessary to fulfill with a legal obligation of a law or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that We will process your name and email address to communicate with You for the presentation and promotion of the Services or new services. At any time, free of charge, you can easily unsubscribe from such electronic communication by clicking the "unsubscribe" button contained in the electronic communication.
Security and privacy
- The data that users enter in Foxize Cloud are hosted on Amazon's servers in the European Union, thus guaranteeing both data hosting regulations and the highest levels of security and accessibility in the market.
- The personal data provided will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years for the provision of the requested service or product marketing and during the legally established periods.
- Foxize Cloud constantly updates its applications and implements all the techniques so that they are protected against cyber attacks and intrusions (software update, protection code, firewall, backup and network monitoring service). Activities such as verification of the application by non-intrusive companies and certification tests are not included in the offer and must be ordered and cited separately
- The Client undertakes to keep the passwords provided confidential and to take all the necessary security policies for the security and protection of sensitive data. In accordance with the European Privacy Regulation 679/2016 Foxize Cloud undertakes to treat the data received by the Client only for contractual purposes and not to transfer them to third parties not related to the ordinary activities of the company and not to disseminate them. The personal data provided by the Client or their representatives, or acquired in another way as part of Foxize Cloud, may be processed by Foxize Cloud, in compliance with the aforementioned law, for the institutional purposes of the company and in particular to comply with the contractually agreed service and any required auxiliary equipment and comply with the obligations imposed by laws or regulations.
- Providing Customer data and subsequent processing by Foxize Cloud is strictly functional. The execution of the contract and the lack of consent will prevent the execution of the contract. The Client in relation to the data processing by Foxize Cloud has the right to exercise the rights under the European Privacy Regulation 679/2016.
- The treatment of the data supplied or acquired in another way as part of Foxize Cloud, can also be carried out by people who have been granted the right of access to their personal information by law or derived legislation and / or by the Community or third parties. responsible. Foxize Cloud, declares to know the provisions of the European Privacy Regulation 679/2016.
- Foxize Cloud and its partners can contact the Directors of the platform via E-Mail (for the administrator it will be understood by any user with the Administrator role and anyone who has been in contact with Foxize Cloud in relation to the platform, including who has activated the service.
- Any information collected by Foxize Cloud - largely due to a specific individual - will be used only in accordance with the procedures described above and only for the purposes previously agreed, in accordance with what the Client has legally expressly given permission:
- Except in cases where otherwise specified in a service order or when required by law, after the termination of services, or if you request, Foxize Cloud will delete or anonymize your Customer data from the servers of the necessary way to ensure that it is not possible to access or read them, unless there is a legal obligation imposed by Foxize that prevents the deletion of all or part of the data. You can consult your Foxize Cloud services contact for more information on data deletion prior to the end of services.
- The information that you store in Foxize Cloud may be transferred by you at the end of the term of your contract with Foxize Cloud.
- The prices charged by Foxize Cloud for its services are those in force at the time of subscription, in case of automatic renewal of the contract, the price charged will be that in force at the time of renewal.
- Pricing and billing policies are subject to change at any time at Foxize Cloud's discretion.
- An updated version of the price list is updated and will be available on the website www.foxizecloud.com the Customer agrees to consult before buying and before any renewal of the contract. Therefore, the renewal of the contract determines the acceptance of any new charged price.
Copyright and content ownership
- We do not claim intellectual property rights in the material that You provide to the Service. Your profile and uploaded materials remain yours.
- Foxize Cloud does not preselect content, but Foxize Cloud and its representative have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to reject or remove any content that is available through the Service.
- It is considered inappropriate content to publish, upload, share, send or provide content that: a) Infringes the intellectual property of Foxize Cloud or of a third party or other rights, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secret, moral rights, publicity privacy rights or any other intellectual property right or property or contractual right b) You do not have the right to facilitate c) It is misleading, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, dangerous for minors, pornographic ( including child pornography, which we will remove and report to authorities, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful; that incites illegal or abusive conduct or that is inappropriate. d) Attack on others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or illness. e) Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting or other similar materials f) Is intended to be provocative. g) Could cause harm to Foxize Cloud or any third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The service is provided "as is" and "as available".
- Technical support is provided to users registered with the platform with a role and is only available through a ticketing system and by email.
- You understand that Foxize Cloud uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the hardware, software, networks, storage, and related technology necessary to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website in order to falsely imply that you are associated with the Service.
- You agree not to make false statements or conceal the origin of any content (including "spoofing", "phishing", manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating someone else, or falsely implying sponsorship or association with Foxize Cloud or any third party).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of Foxize Cloud.
- You agree not to violate the privacy of other individuals, including posting or disseminating other people's private and confidential information without their express permission, or the collection or collection of other people's personal information (including account names or information) from Foxize Cloud.
- We may, although we are not required to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that, in our sole discretion, we determine to be illegal, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or unacceptable or that violates anyone's intellectual property. of the parties or these Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to communicate with you from time to time by email. You can easily remove yourself from the newsletter lists. You can also request that it be removed from all communication emails by contacting our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Foxize Cloud will not allow: (a) The integrity of our systems to be compromised. This could include investigating, scanning or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services. (b) Manipulation, reverse engineering or hacking of our services, circumvent any security or authentication measure, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to related services, systems, networks or data. (c) That the integrity or performance of the services or systems, networks or related data are modified, disabled or compromised. (d) That any transmission to or from the servers that run the services is decrypted. (e) That our infrastructure becomes saturated or attempts to saturate by imposing an excessively large load on our systems that consumes extraordinary resources (CPU, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.).
- You must not transmit any viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Foxize Cloud does not guarantee that (i) the service meets your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free, or (iii) the quality of the products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service meet your expectations.
- Foxize declines any responsibility in case of interruptions or a malfunction of the services or contents offered on the Internet, whatever their cause. Likewise, Foxize is not responsible for network outages, business losses as a result of such drops, temporary power outages or any other type of indirect damage that may be caused to Users by causes beyond Foxize's control.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to: email@example.com